Insulated plasterboardlaminated 2400mm x 1200mm
PL4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential.This high performance board allows for the installation of both the insulation and plasterboard in...
PL4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential.
This high performance board allows for the installation of both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation, thereby reducing installation time.
Length : 2400mm.
Width : 1200mm.
Thickness : 25mm insulation.
Plasterboard : 12.5mm thickness.
With Celotex PL4000 you are specifying an insulation board that :
• Offers the user the ability to install both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation, thus reducing installation times.
• Is suitable for both direct bonding ('dot and dab') and mechanically fixed installation techniques.
• Offers the installer maximum flexibility and installation speed due to the tapered edge plasterboard.
• Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings.
• Is suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects.
• Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards.
• Can be used in pitched roof, flat roof and wall applications.
Celotex PL4000 is purpose designed for providing thermal insulation and plasterboard as one product. PL4000 can be specified for use in a variety of applications including :
• The 'underneath' layer of insulation in between and under rafter and joist applications.
• Solid masonry walls.
• Timber frame lining applications.
Online Building Plastics Ltd